View Single Post
Old 06-28-11, 01:41 PM   #612
Tarrasque
Lieutenant

Downloads: 44
Uploads: 0

*Crosses the river, reaches the beach and spends a long time staring at the sea.*

I wonder. Perhaps it would be better just to jump in and let the waves take me. Would certainly be cleaner than being torn to shreds by a monster. Who could it be though. I thought Nisgeis but he's gone. So too has the captain.
It seems strange that Hauptmann Rear is now communicating via tannoy - perhaps he's changed into something.
Ducimus seems to be missing all the time - where?
August and Enigma seem constantly on edge - guilty conscience perhaps. AVGWarhawk seems to have gone mad - he's talking about weapons that don't even exist.
MookieMookie seems to have hid behind the captain's shadow - is that purely because he's a sub-lieutenant or something more sinister?
Jimbuna has scared these things off twice now - is that one beast recognising another?
Task Force and Pioneer are again being too quiet and as for Takeda, he was acting strange as soon as we got here.

I suppose I should put more thought into who the guilty party is, but a death by firing squad is a mercy compared to being shredded by a beast.

I guess Takeda then. Yes Takeda. At least the rest of us are warriors. He's just a journalist, in the wrong place and time.

((Lynch vote for Takeda))