View Single Post
Old 06-28-11, 09:59 AM   #585
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

As the long night wore on August continued to reflect on the SS mans wild tale.

"The only people who have given me any reason to suspect them are the SS man and Hauptman Rear.

First, the SS Man. I suspect him because, well because he's an SS man and they are evil even in human form, but mostly because he told me personally that he was a werewolf in a PM he sent to me just before he disappeared. I don't buy this sudden religious epiphany one little bit. He still wears the Deaths Head on his black uniform.

Second, Hauptman Rear. He has deliberately isolated himself every night since this horror began, even after assuming command. Abandoning ones troops is totally counter to the actions of a competent officer and we only have his word that he locked himself away.

When Private Enigma attempted to communicate with him he was told to shove a message under the door even though it was delivered. Since Enigma was obviously a human there must have been some other reason why Rear didn't want Enigma to see him.

Coupled with his eagerness to defend Nisgeis and his quick accusation against me, I feel they must be werewolves. But which one is the more dangerous of the two? If Enigma and I survive the night I will recommend that we execute one of them and chain the other one up in the dungeon."

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
August is online