View Single Post
Old 06-26-11, 11:17 AM   #369
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
The British run pell-mell from the bunkhouse to stare through the fence at the castle. "What's Jerry on about now?" asked Sailor Lord Justice.

"No idea," replied Petty Officer Jumbuna. "But those Krauts better not have shot our Yank. He owes me 10 quid."
Jimbuna scratched his head deep in thought then winced as he inadvertantly touched the spot that was sore.

The pain brought with it the sudden realisation that he still had the lucky talisman given to him at the end of his last shore leave by his mother, a six inch long paper knift crafted from pure silver.

The paper knife was held by a couple of stitches behind the lapel of his tunic, it was extremely sharp and had a wicked bayonet-like point at it's end and had obviously been overlooked by the guards, probably because he had been knocked unconscious almost at the first point of contact with the Germans and therefore not deemed to be that much of a threat to his captors.

'I may have a need for my talisman after all' he thought to himself.

Jimbuna turns to LJ and says "Well, whatever the commotion is should make another interesting day of things. Got any fags (cigarettes) on ya"?

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)