View Single Post
Old 06-26-11, 09:03 AM   #355
HunterICX
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 8
Uploads: 0

*stands in the doorpost of the cell*

It'll make a good book too you know...I'm sure it'll sell big back home, so think well and help our friend Nisgeis. He's not so bad once you get to know him, ofcourse I'm talking when you get to know his good side....you don't want to get on his other side it won't be pretty.

Anyway tommorow moring you'll be returnd to your English comrades...though I wonder how you can stomach them...they don't seemed to be that fond of you...I should start getting worried. Because imagine that we just executed the wrong guy....*evil chuckle* now that would both be unfortunate and hilarious at the same time especially as some of you even ratted him out...now let's say there'll be another victim...I'm sure sooner or later they'll start pointing fingers to you.

should we then oblige and have you shot next?

or are you going to play smart and do my friend Nisgeis a favour and give him the information he needs.

anyway *looks at the time* I think you have plenty of time to think about that...now Nisgeis if you'll follow me we'll leave the American with his thoughts alone.