View Single Post
Old 06-05-11, 05:08 PM   #5
Stealhead
Navy Seal

Downloads: 85
Uploads: 0

Well all seems to have worked it self out windows ran the repair just fine and told me to restart and I did everything seems to be running fine now.I think the cause was a .cbr reading program(used for comic books) I D/Last night must have caused the issue. I will run an AVG scan in safe mode see if it finds anything.

Good thing I did not play SH4 last night I'd have lost the saves in my Op Mosun career which would have resulted in retribution against the Tommies.

Ha ha that is my style I suppose I took a little risk changing the boot order(I id jot down the default order) but it worked out.You could say that I am not lying when I claim to have good problem solving skills which is why I am so good at maintaining refrigeration systems well I do have great mechanical skills as well though many guys cant handle more complex HVAC systems and they get stuck working for some residential service company selling run caps for $100.00.

Does anyone know what the system restore errors that AVG finds mean I have seen these for some time and never had a problem and I dont think that this issue was caused by it either.

Last edited by Stealhead; 06-05-11 at 05:32 PM.
Stealhead is offline   Reply With Quote