View Single Post
Old 05-30-11, 07:14 PM   #204
Darkhunter
Watch

Downloads: 4
Uploads: 0

I love LWAMI mod but I gotta admit I always look to see if new platforms will be included in the future. I still need to check out the RA mod, just haven't downloaded it yet.

If new platforms are simply for aesthetic purposes than I don't care too much as you could essentially call it a "model pack" at that point; however, if they include new weapons or the performance of the platform is noticeably different then I'm all for it. The submarine, surface, and air dynamic within this game creates the much needed versatility in play styles. Including different platforms, if they actually perform differently, makes the dynamic even more diversified. If the rules or reality needs to broken a little bit then that's okay in my opinion. I'm sure others will disagree. I don't know too much about S-3 Vikings, but it'd be great to be able to control (yes, I know the aircraft AI is broken to hell but one can dream!). That, or an F/A-18E. Ohhhh yeah.

Anyways, LWAMI still rocks. You modders make this game so worthwhile, I'm just happy to see people are willing to do this and don't charge us!
Darkhunter is offline   Reply With Quote