View Single Post
Old 05-06-11, 04:08 PM   #3196
Stargazer
A-ganger

Downloads: 32
Uploads: 0

Hi,

I finally finished my last patrol and so the first thing I did was to apply TMO 2 and the 2.1 update. Immediatley I have a couple of questions and was hoping to find a relatively quick answer.

This thread is over 200 pages big and if I search for my questions I get about a billion results that don;t quite answer me. So I'm counting on the good will of the SH4 community to steer me in the right direction.

1) I'm instantly liking the new control map. Having SH3's keyboard layout is nothing short of a Godsend in my opinion. However, something seems to have gone wonky with my ship cam buttons. Neither of them work anymore. Is this a TMO bug, a feature I might not have considered or something I hadn't considered. For the record, Free Cam works just fine but it can be hardwork trying to fly 15miles through the pacific to look for a ship or even trying to keep up with my own boat.

2) I am probably the only person to say this, but I kind of got used ot having the ochestral music score going in the background and wouldn;t mind having it back. What can I tweak and where to get the music back without having to use the grammophone?

3) All the map contacts have gone grey. This was one little issue I had with GWX for SH3 and had to have it put back in. Is there a similar fix for TMO?

It's just those three for now. Hopefully I won't find anymore oddities but for the time being.

Many thanks in advance,

Rob.
Stargazer is offline   Reply With Quote