View Single Post
Old 02-15-11, 02:23 PM   #94
AVGWarhawk
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 90
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neal Stevens View Post
That may be my next phone, does it have apps?

It has apps out the wahzoo. So does WM7 so do not shy away from a Windows phone. Android is a great OS. I like it. I like WM7 as well. The key is a phone with some speed in the processor. Let's face it...these are miniature computers! The EVO is up to the task. My wifes newly purchased LG Quantum with the WM7 OS is up to the task. We tried a Samsun Intercept...it was painful man. Dumbed it in under two days.

Word of caution on the touch screen. I have the EVO touch screen. It is not my most favorite for typing. I have tried the new Swype technology with the touch keyboard and it is ok but not something I like either. Take a serious look at a phone with the qwerty keyboards. My wife got the LG Quantum with the slider keyboard. It is a nice phone and comes with the WM7 OS. The EVO comes in a version called the Slide I believe. Also a fast phone. It is a very nice phone overall.

The EVO pictured above and what I have on a scale of 1-10 and 10 being the best...9.5! Half a point for the touch screen keyboard. Not my favorite.