Old 01-26-11, 05:13 PM   #8
reignofdeath
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
Hehe, ^^ this.

Frankly i am sure there were much more posts about that, than only the four listed, two posts above

I still don't like the online requirement , but at least now it only checks at the beginning or so i think. For 9,99 bucks i am sure you will not regret it. I am already having a ball, and if you think what the modders will do with that in a year .. i just hope the sim is as "modellable" as SH3 and SH4 was. It really looks promising.

If you are looking for a "perfect" sim get SH3 with GWX gold and some little mods, or use SH4 with the U-boat add-on and the OMEGU mod - you will have a full blown war campaign from the baltic to Indonesia/Australia.

Regarding SH5 get it for 10 $, download patch 1.2 (includes #1.1), install JSGME for conveniently adding or removing mods, and just use TDW's free Opus Magnum mod and a few others. The graphics are phantastic, if your PC/graphic card can run it.

Greetings,
Catfish
Thats the thing that got me. Oh how Id love to play Sh5, but unfortunately my computer cant handle her (I start a career and i get a FPS of like 2 when I am "waking out of my bunk" in game yup

On another note, Ive noticed that the TDC seems funky, is there any way at all to maybe mod it back to SH3 style??

I want to see SH3 with GWX Support and mods, with SH3 style campaign mixed with SH5 then Id die and go to heaven