View Single Post
Old 12-19-10, 03:17 PM   #167
I'm goin' down
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 813
Uploads: 0
Default some issues

I am not going to read through 11 pages of posts to see if these are answered, so here are the issues.

I have activated the mod and a basic dazzle paint scheme. I assume the dazzle paint scheme is not mucking things up.

1. How does the button on the HUD work to compute solution? What must I do in order it to compute a solution? And what solution does it compute? (I assume it must be firing solution?)

2. I set up for manual targeting and input all the required items. The PK is activated. The torpedoes ran straight as an arrow, even though they were supposed to run at an angle to hit the target. My set up was proper. Is this a bug? Last night, the same thing happened, but when the target was close, it corrected itself, so my third and fourth shots were accurate. Is the issue related to inputing the mast height on the stadimeter? Or the dazzle paint scheme?

3. I can see the torpedoes run on the Attack Map, but there is no tracking line or way to determine if the torpedoes track is accurate, although the sonar line seems to work okay. Nor is their a bearing tool on the Attack Map?

Otherwise, the game mod seems fine, although my attempts to sink a freighter with a deck gun failed after a ton of hits. It simply would not go down, but I consider this either bad luck or a problem not worth fixing.
I'm goin' down is offline   Reply With Quote