View Single Post
Old 09-30-10, 01:08 AM   #26
Sledgehammer427
PacWagon

Location: Drinking coffee and staring at trees in Massachusetts
Downloads: 280
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Lurker quit. He's had enough, he never was much for words, but in private he announced he quit both modding and the forums. Both here, and at the kickinbak forums. No long good byes, not even a full paragraph of a post. Haven't seen hide nor hair of him since.
That's news. It's really too bad. I can see how quickly things could have become aggravating from his point of view. He did so much for this community just to hear nothing but complaints and people not following his strict guidelines. Considering how much he put into his mods, for the return he received, I can see why he quit.

However, looking at Kpt. Lehmann's post, I'm trying to consider if he's looking to restart a small portion of what was going to be GWX4. I'd love to offer any help I can, be it beta testing (I can keep a secret!) or what have you.

Don't forget about the other side of ATO modding, the surface warfare aspect, Ivank and I have that down.
V-boat Nutcase - Need supplies? Japanese garrison on a small island in the way? Just give us a call! D4C!
Sledgehammer427 is offline   Reply With Quote