View Single Post
Old 09-29-10, 11:11 PM   #25
Ducimus
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 67
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbuna View Post
Oh on the contrary, I think the interest is there, but public responses may not be forthcoming when you consider the past history of events around ATO and PTO modding.
I won't dig up the past, i'll just tell you guys how things are right now. The only "PTO modders" that your statement would apply to in this particular forum, would be myself, and Lurker.

Lurker quit. He's had enough, he never was much for words, but in private he announced he quit both modding and the forums. Both here, and at the kickinbak forums. No long good byes, not even a full paragraph of a post. Haven't seen hide nor hair of him since. I applaud his resolve. Usually if i say i quit, im back in 3 months or so. He follows through.

I..... no longer give a damn about mod politics, and the like. I'm past the point of giving a rats ass about all the BS that used to have I/we/us/everyone all fired up. I'm just too tired about it all to care anymore. Point being, while i did start a limited scope uboat mod (purely out of spite for that asstastic POS called SH5.) ... i don't have the energy to do anything more with it. The idea of doing another large mod.... all over again, sounds about as much fun to me as pulling my teeth out with a set of linemans pliers. I wish i never started it at all. So I'm not on the lookout for a type 9 model to use, or whatever else, if that was ever a concern.

In summary, you really have nothing to worry about. At least not from any of the pto modders. In my opinion, everyones about done, out of energy, or has moved on. Now, excuse me while i go back to general topics.
Ducimus is offline   Reply With Quote