View Single Post
Old 09-03-10, 06:53 PM   #24
Konovalov
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 8
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMattJ. View Post
well i posted all the info on wattages in my CPU and posted em, take a look.
No, those wattages that you posted are actually info settings on parts of your motherboard relating to voltage of things like northbridge, southbridge and CPU voltages. These have nothing really to do with your power supply (PSU). You will have to physically look at the PSU in your machine to find it's specs and check out the cabling on it. Otherwise you may have a gateway manual that also provide these specs or you could try searching the gateway website with the model number of your machine and that may also tell you. Personally I would simply examine the PSU and write that stuff down and also check the cabling if you can such as what type of spare plugs there are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMattJ. View Post
AS for the Card, i just want a good one. not extreme, just good enoough to run SH5 and other new games. and uhhh, may i ask what Clock speed is and what its relation to my performance is? i searched some cards, and a decent one looks to be about 100 - 150. thats what im willing to spend.
You want to spend 100-150 what? Pounds, US dollars. What currency/country are we talking about?

Can anyone chime in as to what is a decent GPU card for SHV as I must admit that I still haven't purchased SHV. I'm still waiting for it to go in the bargain bin price category.
"In a Christian context, sexuality is traditionally seen as a consequence of the Fall, but for Muslims, it is an anticipation of paradise. So I can say, I think, that I was validly converted to Islam by a teenage French Jewish nudist." Sheikh Abdul-Hakim Murad (Timothy Winter)
Konovalov is offline   Reply With Quote