Old 08-20-10, 10:37 PM   #345
CaptainMattJ.
The Old Man

Downloads: 55
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by dMC View Post
Hi!

First of all: Cool forum! Helped me very much, but I still have one problem. I'm playing one of the first missions, the block of Germany (or similiar name, you know what I mean I guess) and I have a problem:

As soon as I reach the patrol place my fuel is somewhere around 50%, this means I can't do **** when I'm there since I have to get back to base and since the resupply is denied all the time (Not suprised that the germans lost the war, they are treating their sub captains like ****! Or, they were).

Anyway, is there any way to get passed this? Without playing with unlimited diesel (that's just boooring. )

Thanks again for a cool forum!
Im sure you know that going at half speed and under conserves more fuel? and you will ALWAYS be denied resupply until operation drumbeat, which is WAY WAY far ahead of blockade of germany. Plus ts trans atlantic, and you can only resupply at certain times. any blue base can resupply you on fuel.

A popular Government without popular information nor the means of acquiring it, is but a Prologue to a Farce or a Tragedy or perhaps both. Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own Governors must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives
- James Madison
CaptainMattJ. is offline   Reply With Quote