View Single Post
Old 08-18-10, 05:04 PM   #115
reaper7
sim2reality

Downloads: 258
Uploads: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barso View Post
Reaper I love your mod but is there anyway to take the binos and UZO background back to the original?
Also is it possible to get rid of the red pointer that appears when using the speed dial?
Lastly is there anyway to produce higher definition dials for the 3 bottom left ones?
Also is there a reason why the obs scope rises after i use the binos?
Sorry if you're offended bay these requests as I understand the work you put into them.
Yes you could overwrite the images in the mod folder with the original ones if wanted. As long as there the same name.
There is also SteelViking vesion available to download from Post 2 of this thread (Addon's).
The next release will have the UZO and binocs cropped more, so you get more viewfinder real-estate.

Really you dont like the Speed handle. I must say it was one of my proudest moments getting it to work .
If you want it gone easiest way would be to make the alpha fully transparent that way the image will be invisible.

That is about as high a resolution that you'll get for dials that size. Only way to get better is to make the dials way bigger too.
Latest version will scale the dials to desktop resolutions - so you could play at 3840x2160 to get better dials size.
Current dials are using 250x250 pixels so even at 1080P you only get 4 dial-faces high at 1:1 ratio.
And the biggest culprit is SH5 with its use of crappy compression dds format. Lots of lose's in the image quality. SH4 used better TGA Format.

Hopefully obs Issue is sorted in next release.

Hope that helps.
reaper7 is offline   Reply With Quote