View Single Post
Old 08-09-10, 08:25 PM   #716
SteelViking
The Old Man

Downloads: 86
Uploads: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by W_clear View Post
In fact, your previous ClimateZones.tga was perfect, not more than 1024 times the compression of time, it will not return the desktop。
I never got CTD with the last one I did either. But, since some folks were still getting CTD when at high compression, I took another look at it. The thing that was causing it was that in a few places I had left two climate zones that were not sequential touching. In other words in some places, I had left arctic touching sub tropical and similar situations.

I think with this ClimateZones.tga that no one will get CTDs anywhere at any time compression(even when greater than 1024). Several folks have tested it, and the fix works, but I would not mind even more people trying it just to make absolutely sure. W_clear, you are more than welcome to include this new ClimateZones.tga in any future versions.

I would also like to apologize to everyone for not simply fixing this the first time. I simply had no way to know that it would cause problems since it does not give me CTD(and I routinely run at 2048 TC).

He sank 198,650 tons....who you ask?....Erich Topp, that's who!
SteelViking is offline   Reply With Quote