View Single Post
Old 08-09-10, 01:59 PM   #83
reaper7
sim2reality

Downloads: 258
Uploads: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelViking View Post
I would not mind having something like that. If you think that you could adapt the textures that I use in my interior mod for the gauges to work with that display, you are more than welcome to use them.
Not a bad Idea, that way it would keep consistency between the two Mods. I'll use them your textures then .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans Hansen View Post
Hi

I even might give a try, but I am afraid this is beyond my skills. Sure, I know my photoshop, but if some days ago someone would have asked me what DDS is I would have asked back "A party-drug..??"

Even if I managed to scale the files accordingly, I guess there is a bit more to it - stadimeter-issues e.g.

Maybe some day...

BTW: Want to include one of these?
The menu editior aint to bad, after all I had no clue how to mod when I started this UI Mod.
But like I said you would have to change the Scalling type for every texture I have ingame and thats aroud 150 of them.
Then you would have to resize the textures to fit the 1024X768 display as required. (This is done via menu editor)
1024X768 because that is the default SH5 size (SH5 scales everything from this resolution).

I noticed that Pic in the Relastic photo thread the last day - lovely job with recreating the WWII photo.
Thanks for the offer of Inclusion, I may take you up on it (I was going to do one myself down the road, but this would save some work ).

EDIT: I have being doing some bug fixing for the last few days. Most of which prob won't even be seen.
For example I've fixed the display of items in the Bunker so now the buttons, icons and message panel will not be visible in the bunker.
Likewise the shipping and flag charts, nemograph and buttons will not be visible in the Mission selection Map in the bunker.

Removed icons and stuff from being visible during the Training Mission that should not be there also.

I belive I have the Periscope Issue sorted. Removed instance of "Fully Raise Obs scope" command when opening Obs periscope.
This while not the cause of the Issue, still is not required at the avatar stops the obs scope rising fully anyway. Which is why you heep hearing the Obs whirring away as if stuck untill you click one of the obs scope raise/lower buttons or lever.
I'm afraid this is due to the obs no longer being at stock height due to using realistic obs periscope heights.

Its either keep the real obs height (And noise) or go back to unreal stock height. I think the real height is the better option.

I belive the obs auto raising is due to the Mod being installed while out at sea. If you are having this issue can you reinstall in port.

Last edited by reaper7; 08-09-10 at 02:12 PM.
reaper7 is offline   Reply With Quote