View Single Post
Old 07-16-10, 08:57 PM   #120
Ducimus
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 67
Uploads: 2

- Interiors. There will be more then stock, but it will not be fully walkable as in SH5. That's all im saying, because this is still a WIP and things might get dropped.

- crew. Unless the models mix match, it is possible to have shirtless crew. I have already thought of this, i just wasn't sure if i wanted to provide fuel for the village people and gay references that are sure to follow.

-------------------------

On a side note.....
Some people are lobbyists of wanted mod features. Passing ideas along is great, but not so great when someone jumps back and forth between two mod threads asking for the same thing, or if one mod gets some feature, and then one jumps into the other mod thread asking for that feature. In doing so, your pretty much saying, "so and so is doing this, can you do this too?".

It's as if that person is trying to get the modders to play , "keeping up with the jones's", which none of the modders involve really appreciate. Please don't do this. Sailor steve said it best in another thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor Steve View Post
Most modders start out as regular players who either see something they thing could be better or have an idea they would like to see implemented. They know nothing of how things work, but they go at it and they learn how to do the things they want done.

This means that they make the mods they want, not the ones we want. Some of them just like to mod, and do offer to try to do what people request, but the only criterion is their own desire to do something that appeals to them.

Thank you.
Ducimus is offline   Reply With Quote