View Single Post
Old 06-30-10, 06:54 PM   #1049
blackbird34
Swabbie

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

I just got the new RA mod and first thing i did was took out all the subs for a nice test drive and make some nice boomb boombs! then when it came to the FFG i was puzzled why my torpedoes were so useless. Using the MK54's i set up my self against a KILO SS, when i fired my torps their search pattern was so slow and broad that they circled around the sub and went of to who knows where, now some times i could see that the torp would start to turn on target only to pass it because it couldn't turn hard enough so i switch to circle search mode and still they miss, it seems that the actives search cone is the width of a straw , so after almost completing a full circle 'which took forever' my torpedo decided to die on me. Hmm 6 fish wasted no hits and a 30 min reload per tube. i tried the set up over and over again and i got to frustrated to continue i had about a 10% kill rate per mission. not very savy So if anyone else finds this an issue or you think i'm just terrible with the FFG please send some insight!
Regards Blackbird.
blackbird34 is offline   Reply With Quote