View Single Post
Old 06-27-10, 05:16 PM   #22
karamazovnew
The Old Man

Downloads: 151
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxa View Post
karamazovnew, is it possible for you to release light version of your mod, with possibility to estimate range, speed and AOB like in GWX?
The only thing "missing" is the range done automatically by the stadimeter. However, that part of the game is bugged, and ranges are incorrect. And "the old notepad" is even more bugged. I didn't start wasting 3 months of my life just because I like having 20 dials in my periscope screen. I would've been perfectly happy with it IF it worked as it did in SH3. However, it doesn't. Every time you cancel an input, everything reverts to defaults (3000m, 0 AOB and 0 Speed). There is absolutely no way to input speed manually through the notepad. So every time you send the AOB or Range to the TDC, your speed resets to zero. Test a few attacks in OM without OMEGU and see how you like it.

Well, I won't have to leave again before mid august so I promise I'll make that movie. You'll love using the interface then. I hope. And I'll put a "no green marks" tga on the KiUB thread as soon as I get home in a few days.