View Single Post
Old 06-15-10, 10:08 PM   #197
Stormfly
Serial Port Protector

Downloads: 366
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7thSeal View Post
Found one small issue, manning the flak guns and setting the options for them to operate under in DW's UI mod has excellent sounds with your mod added. The problem I noticed is that when set to fire at will when having two planes attacking, the AI will continue shooting at one plane until its out of range even though the other plane is much closer (not your mod's fault). Well I will use my bino's to spot the closer target and give the order (spacebar) to attack it instead of having them wasting ammo on the target which is further away.

The problem with this is that as soon as I mark the plane I want them to shoot at, it goes through the entire sounds of manning the flak guns again... even though they're already manned and firing at the target.
yes, iam sorry but this is connected in the game (you know they made it for the stupid casual gamer, so in case of "Bernard" wants to shoot at planes and forgot to man the AA guns, they get manned automaticaly) ...and this guys just tell us again... the customer have to be dumb... (and we are, because we buyed this casual ****)

Stormfly is offline   Reply With Quote