View Single Post
Old 04-01-10, 12:03 AM   #235
TheDarkWraith
Black Magic

Downloads: 147
Uploads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeast View Post
WTF, you told me to try this version(NewUIs_TDC_1_1_0_ByTheDarkWraith). It is your work!
this screenshot http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...&postcount=229 looks different from my work. Anyways....

my photoshop skills are not the best so it takes me time to do things. Redid the .dds files for the officers and here's what I've come up with:

just the officers and order categories were redone. I made a real thin (1 pixel wide) border around the selected officer. For the order categories a gold colored icon is the currently selected one, grey is unavailable, and white is available. The icon will only turn gold colored is there is an associated order bar to go with it (like in this example). If I had clicked on the reports (the far right icon above the officers) then the page for system would show (no need to color the icon gold because it has no orders bar). If everyone likes this scheme then this is the pattern I'll carry over to the orders bar (the big bar above the order's categories which is currently bright white).
TheDarkWraith is offline   Reply With Quote