View Single Post
Old 02-18-10, 11:18 AM   #2209
col_Kurtz
XO

Downloads: 341
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyACE View Post
No, not overclocking anything. My CPU is a AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 Ghz Quad-Core. I have never had problems with any other games (Empire Total War, Fallout 3, Football Manager, Modern Warfare 2). I do have other games on my computer that require tons of calculations and they work perfectly. Plus my computer is practically brand new, only 2 months old.

What do you mean by upping your voltages? Are you referring to the power supply unit?

Hmm, well I do have the latest drivers for my video card. However, the card is the only not so new component in my otherwise new PC. It has 256 mb of memory. Made by nvidia. To be honest though, I've used it to play games that are more graphic-intensive than SH4 without any problems.

PS - Could these problems also be cause by the type of RAM being used?
The RAM min. req is 1 GB, but the best way is 2GB.
After update my Vid Card I had this problem. Crash the save and I had to start the patrol from port, not all game, just last patrol. And I think, that is the reason. 256 MB card... should be OK. It`s depend of type nVidia. My card is from ATI, bit stronger
I think some components of update change somethink in the save... That is the problem with loading the save game.
col_Kurtz is offline   Reply With Quote