View Single Post
Old 02-12-10, 07:04 AM   #123
LcSummers
XO

Downloads: 341
Uploads: 0
Default Hi frinik

[QUOTE=frinik;1265411]Hello Mortslayer,Lc and fellow ZW Tankers,

Just for the record, I am not frustrated with the little problems, merely annoyed but also philosophical.I haven't encountered yet the perfect game of any kind that does not have issues, bugs and that doesn't need patches.No I am more puzzled by the fact that once you have an install which has most if not all the problems fixed why would a game not start?????

Hi frinik , i know you are not frustrated, we are only helping each other or maybe try to help each other.
If i had a problem, sure i want to solve it too. i am ambicious too.
I am curious to hear how you solved (when you solved it) your problem maybe some of us can need your advise in the future.
And if we help each other and have positive results, so ZW doesnt have to care with solved problems, he can go on with Kursk.

I hope your wifes pc has the requirements for running TvT. Does she has the newest dx 9c or ny driver? Vista 64 or 32bit

If its an older notebook, the game wouldnt run cause the processor is to slow an its made only for "working" and not to play on it. (only a line of thought)

Thanks for history update, i must say i never heard about the Klein Tiger. Searching now. Its always a pleasure to learn and to hear some news.

Keep us informed, hope there will be a solution.

Regards
LC
LcSummers is offline   Reply With Quote