View Single Post
Old 01-17-10, 12:32 AM   #2109
SgtSabre
Seaman

Downloads: 44
Uploads: 0

Quote:
one other question, on tmo or rfb i think it had been modded so it was possible to open more than one tube door at once(i could be wrong) as we are in u-boats and have the ability to set a spread in op monsun is there anyway to open more than 1 door at once??

when i set up a spread shot the tune thats open hits my target but the others that were not open miss my firing solution because of the delay.

ive fiddled about but can only seem to open 1 door at a time like stock sh4. is there a way of doing this or any plans to incluse that feature in the future. why o why the devs left out that feature of sh3 ill never know, just like the sound its a step backwards.
It is possible. First, select the first tube you want to open. Push "Q" to open it. Next, push "W" to move to the next tube. Then push "Q" to open that one. Continue for each tube you want to open.

Quote:
also is there any way of manually selecting the speed of the target in the attack periscope or attack map and having the speed appear in the notebook next to the obs periscope.
No. Settings in the German TDC do not appear on the notebook.
SgtSabre is offline   Reply With Quote