Old 12-05-09, 05:32 PM   #1760
Nisgeis
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 77
Uploads: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anvart View Post
Oops.
"Frozen Eyes" master has woken up... not to you to define what is what...
Well, I think that's a reference to the eye patch I made, where you failed to convince anyone that it wasn't a fix, as people rather annoyingly downloaded it and fixed their problems with it.

Damn, I really hoped you'd stop posting s*hit. But alas no, you can't do anyone any favours can you? You say you have fixed the problems in TMO, but you are too lazy (I think you mean you can't be bothered - as that would be better for you, because saying you are lazy is not a good thing). Yet, you won't help here, why is that? Is that because you haven't actually fixed the problems and saying you are too lazy is a way out? I think so. You have a habbit of one minute saying you have no idea how to fix something, yet a week later claiming that you fixed it 'well over two years ago'. No one is convinced by your lame arguments. No one thinks you are even credible in your complaints.

What? So, you are complaining about TMO, let me get this straight, because you fixed all these problems a long time ago and now you can't be bothered to send them to Ducimus to help him out?

But you will take the time to download TMO, apply it, open up SH4, looks for the bugs (that you say you fixed a LONG time ago), take screenshots of the bugs, upload those screenshots to a hosting sevice, take time to write up (a really bad) description of the problem and THEN you say you are TOO LAZY TO SEND THE FIX? Who are you trying to kid? Does anyone believe you have the fixes? No, I don't think so. Does anyone think you post this complaint to be constructive, I don't think so. Does anyone care even if you did have the fixes? No, because you come across as a prima donna who has to have the spotlight.

Now, to be fair, I did try translating something in babel fish, to see what would happen and for eveything I tried, not once did it translate what I wrote into a post that sounded like I was a bitter old man (young child) who couldn't stand to see anyone else produce a good mod. And that's with translating it multiple times, so I think it's fairly safe to say that the spitefulness in your posts comes from you. If it doesn't, then you should seriously work on that, because you come across as a whiney git who can't be happy for any other modder, because you are threatened by them. If that's NOT the case, change your translation software.

Overall you rely far too much on the excuse of 'bad translation' when you are caught being a whiney despising git. No one is fooled by that, except yourself.