View Single Post
Old 12-05-09, 05:20 PM   #1759
Ducimus
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 67
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Hendry View Post
I must say that being detected by a destroyer while I'm moving at 2 knots, on the surface, at night from a +6,000 yards is starting to get old.
You sure it wasn't a Yagumo? They have radar starting in 4/42. While THE Yagumo DID have radar in 6/42, i changed it in the latest patch to 9/43. Coincedentially RCM becomes available in 8/43.d

Also could have been a capital warship in the mix? They can visually detect out to 12KM. Tin cans in general only 9KM. Night time reduces their max visual distance to 60% of what it is in the day time. So there's something else detecting you besides Jap MK 1 Eyeballs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Dodger View Post
I would like to know what happened to the fleets of fishing boats and sampans that used to be in the game??? Did Ducimus or Lurker eliminate them?? Since they disappeared (and 'someone' armed all the freighters)
I haven't done anything in TMO (that im aware of) to remove or reduce fishing boats and san pans. Nor would i ever think to remove them. Infact ive wanted to add more, but then there's this "have to find the time to do so" thing that bites me in the ass. As to who armed all the freighters with 25 MM machine guns....... I did.
Ducimus is offline   Reply With Quote