View Single Post
Old 11-19-09, 05:32 PM   #1612
Ducimus
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 67
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm goin' down View Post
When UB Soft discovers that thousands of potential customers are playing 1.9 instead of SH5 they may try to buy your rights to the mod. If they do, let me know.
You give me too much credit, and that will never happen . Sh5 is a uboat fans wet dream, and per capita, theres far more uboat fans then fleet boat fans. After Sh5 is released, i suspect the only people you'll see posting in SH4 are those with a theater preference to the pacific. Comparatively, this place will be a ghost town.

Quote:
Some quick questions. Are any of the mods listed below...
Do you at least *try* to run the mod as given? I understand personal taste, but the instant a long list of overlayed mods comes out, i can do nothing but chuckle at it.

Quote:
Easy Plot V1.0,
Easy AoB for TMO
These sound relatively harmless, i think.. not sure what the easy AOB is doing.

Quote:
I believe you have installed Scurvy's most recent mod re Optics and SCAF, as I compared the literature on others and saw no difference.
I did that a long time ago, and removed it as of 1.9.

Quote:
There are no markings for range on the ship's per the Recongnition Manual. I assume you want us to use top of the mast for range/aspect ratio.
I don't "want" you to do anything. I just decided to go back to the historical method primarly because i disliked having to look up the measure point for each individual target.
Ducimus is offline   Reply With Quote