View Single Post
Old 11-19-09, 02:14 PM   #1611
I'm goin' down
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 813
Uploads: 0
Default Played Truck mission

Got my ass kicked AGAIN, this time at TRUK. 1.9 looks terrific. Amazing even. TMO is a remarkable evolution. When UB Soft discovers that thousands of potential customers are playing 1.9 instead of SH5 they may try to buy your rights to the mod. If they do, let me know.

Some quick questions. Are any of the mods listed below duplicating what has been included in version 1.9? They all are activated in my set up of 1.9, but I would like to delete any duplicate applications.

Here they are. If you do not recognize the mod, assume it is not a duplicate.

Easy Plot V1.0,
TMOkeys (how do I figure out what key goes where?)
Coratio's SH4 TrukCarolHarbourCityLocations (probably included?)
Easy AoB for TMO
Webster's Better Air Patrols for 1.4 and 1.5
Webster's Faster TC Near Land for 1.5
Webster's Reduced Radio Traffiic.
Nisgeis Radar Range Ver0.1

Note: corrections to original post follow:

Hitman's TSAC is not compatible. On the Nav Map it replaces the speed ruler on the right side of the screen, and the chrono and tool revert to original (large) size. I deleted it.

I believe you have installed Scurvy's most recent mod re Optics and SCAF, as I compared the literature on others and saw no difference.

There are no markings for range on the ship's per the Recongnition Manual. I assume you want us to use top of the mast for range/aspect ratio.

Before I corrected this post I went back to Truk. Two hits on the stationary Yamato at 6,000 yds, while my crew was trying to repair the damage from a third defective torpedo that went circular on me and hit my boat. I blew ballast and was following the two other torpedoes when I forgot that my boat had surfaced from blowing ballast, whereupon a destroyer finished me -- AGAIN. The fourth torpedo exploded en route to the target. The Yamato was sitting on the surface, unfazed, as my boat died. I am going back again, hopefully to finish the job.

Last edited by I'm goin' down; 11-19-09 at 04:57 PM. Reason: Hitman's ingame TSAC is not compatible
I'm goin' down is offline   Reply With Quote