Old 10-30-09, 10:14 PM   #28
Stealth Hunter
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 19
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dowly View Post
Let it be, Fin. SH doesnt listen.
If only I could sneak in and take those dreamworld glasses out of his head.
Oh I listen, it's just that you don't understand. The thing that made other systems crackable was that they relied too much upon automatic, electronic validation methods. This one relies upon manual, electronic, and physical validation methods. While the electronic aspect can be cracked (as the torrents demonstrate), the manual aspect is much harder to access- especially when you consider their detection system (that also requires you to be online at all times to check for this kind of pirate activity). True, that specific part is not impossible to crack/avoid, but the physical part is. Unless you've got a valid CD key that an actual person (a Neoqb employee) can validate from a list of ones in circulation, an account on their website, a valid email address, and a valid credit card number, you're not getting in. Being able to get past one or two parts of the anti-piracy system here won't cut it, not by a longshot. And the complexity of the physical part of the process makes it impossible. If somebody got past it, then I can guarantee that they would be considered software geniuses.

To quote a few pirates on the matter (you can Google these quotes to confirm their authenticity):

Abdallah9 at 2009-08-19 04:45 CET:
Need crack to play without conection or register. Crack crak crak! Without crack no play in this game, or pay key!!!

The Dutchman at 2009-08-18 16:14 CET:
Another useless upload........

bigturd at 2009-08-18 16:45 CET:
Worthless without a crack. The game requires you to register online, and be online at all times. Don't waste your time or bandwidth downloading this.

Marklar666 at 2009-08-18 20:11 CET:
you have to activate box version in the same way as download one. sorry guys, you won't play this game for free.
Stealth Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote