View Single Post
Old 10-05-09, 06:34 AM   #281
seaB
Watch

Downloads: 45
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arclight View Post
Did you assign the game's .exe to the profile you made in nHnancer? Should work fine. Just set the global profile to "best quality", should disable some speed optimizations enabled by default.
I thought I was doing it right.
I may try again with the SH4 Profile later if my other games are slowed down by the new nHancer Global settings.

Quote:
Imho resolution is irrelevant these days since everyone decided to limit themselfs to only 1 by getting LCD's.
Irrelevant - No! - Different sized LCD screens have different native/best resolutions.
What I was looking for in this discussion was some SH4 gamers saying that they have at least a 22inch PC monitor with native resolution of 1680 x 1050
and were able to eliminate jaggies with nHancer or their Nvidia 3D settings = evidence by example.
That info would have made me stick at finding the answer instead of trying it once, failing and giving up and
maybe thinking this info is out of date or not relevant to large screens or current Nvidia drivers, etc.

BTW here is 1 screenshot example of my nHancer result. Look at those nice clean fine wires and the realistic rendering and weathering of the sub!

Last edited by seaB; 10-05-09 at 08:11 AM.
seaB is offline   Reply With Quote