View Single Post
Old 08-25-09, 11:51 AM   #8
Rockin Robbins
Navy Seal

Downloads: 135
Uploads: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVGWarhawk View Post
I use IE 8 on a Vista 64 OS and do not have any issues as discribed here. I do not like FF. But hey, that is just me.
I'd feel like someone cut off my third leg if I was stuck with Internet Exploder only! Someday some of the great extensions I use will be available for IE (Xmarks is one already), but I'm convinced that Microsloth will always be too little, too late, not secure.

One day I'll do a guided tour of my Firefox installation. IE users will be very humbled. I even automatically run IE inside Firefox when I navigate to a website that attempts to lock Firefox out. Microsloth websites are famous for that. No problem. See what happens if you try to run Firefox from within IE!

That would be like Linux. I can read and write NTFS partitions all day long, load up Excel and Word files (in fact, all Microsoft formats) and rewrite them back where they came from from free Linux and all free applications. However, Windows refuses to even look at ext3 partitions and Microsoft applications don't understand open document formats at all! Duh! There's a pattern here.
Rockin Robbins is offline   Reply With Quote