View Single Post
Old 08-20-09, 03:15 PM   #182
Adriatico
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 119
Uploads: 0

My dear Kpt.Lehman,

Long time ago... I tryied to warn you... that our loved SH3 is dead sim with obsolete graphics... and that latest GWX3.x was a wasting of time and energy... of gorgeous bunch of guys... and instead, that GWX4 should have started 6-8 months earlier...

Of course, who would listen "kidding Adriatico" when you have massive support of people who play in 1024x768 in year 2008, and their main concern is that next GWX is Graphic card friendly... so they won't upgrade their PC rig after 5 years...

Why I'm telling this?
... because I feel terribly sorry for a great GWX team, that devoted their nights, weeks and months to GWX4... in "radio silence" mod... and suddenly find themselves in reality... that half of planet is staring at brand new SH5.

...and average thread post - in some old simulation sites, has some 400-600 visitors overnight... while SH4 ATO mods of GWX has 3-6 people reading the news - at the same time period...
Long live the "radio silence development mode" - public relations strategy? ( ... it will be done - when it's done... project progress marketing ? )

Smart people learn from the past... please organize GWX5 project from the first demo of SH5, instead of GWX4.1... etc.

All faithful GWX members - feel free to unleash your heavy guns at me... I don't care.

Your great fan and admirerer,

Adriatico

P.S.

Excuse my English...