View Single Post
Old 07-06-09, 04:06 AM   #97
Kpt. Lehmann
GWX Project Director

Downloads: 115
Uploads: 0

Alright... now that Adriatico has ruined a perfectly good pair of pants... and now that Uber Gruber has reaffirmed his love for me...

< He likes to poke me with a sharp stick now and then to remind me. Unfortunately for him... I like girls. >

...... I don't suppose that there is any chance in hell that we could return to topic.

GWX4 will be ready when it is ready... and not one day before.

There will likely continue to be long periods of time where no news is forthcoming... and repeated queries will likely be again answered with, "It will be ready when it is ready." (Its just how things go. Those of you who have been following our project since our first releases understand what I mean.)

All that the team does... is done without pay...voluntary, and subject to real life trials and tribulations. It has always been so. As with any project, we are always one unlucky step away from disaster.

I can tell you this though... However long it takes, we refuse to release a pile of junk simply for the sake of executing a release.

Either we will release a well-rounded mod representing the entire U-boat war as we did in SH3... or we will release nothing at all.

Anything less would be disappointing to the team... and certainly all who hope for its successful construction.

www.thegreywolves.com
All you need is good men. - Heinrich Lehmann-Willenbrock