View Single Post
Old 06-10-09, 08:34 AM   #7
makman94
Hellas

Downloads: 182
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
One of the environment mods that gives this a better solution IMHO is Manos Environment Pro v1.1 (Which is based in OLCE). Try it and see if it gets better.
that is exactly the main reason of creation of M.E.P v1.1 ,to tottaly eliminate this ugly issue (didn't suceed ). M.E.P. is balancing colours and reflections in order when they show up not to be so disgusting and the water to look like water as possible (to my abilities)
the most easy thing is to make the colors darker (and will look much beatyfuller) but when these polygons show up it returns only to an ungly thing.and they will show up for sure.
the way of 'hiding' the problem with colours is tottaly wrong.i have seen the game to handle reflections properly to all conditions of weather and time,but some values are changing and the reflection is screwed.
if we find this value(values) and 'lock' them ,the problem will be tottaly eliminated.i thought that the problem was the changing of wind direction.i managed to lock the wind direction but it didn't work.
now i am convised that the solution is hiding at the ROTATION of the SEA. but ,although i tried hard to locate where these values are ....didn't find them.maybe if the rotation of sea is 'locked' will do the trick!
the real challenge is to beat this issue.colours is easy then to be setted and you will see real good colours
i still waiting someone to have a look at this.
maybe some day...

Mediafire page:http://www.mediafire.com/folder/da50.../Makman94_Mods
makman94 is offline   Reply With Quote