View Single Post
Old 06-02-09, 11:19 AM   #510
Letum
Navy Seal

Downloads: 43
Uploads: 0

Day 9 / Night 9

At this point, I can’t afford to confirm either Nokia or Jimbuna as human, as I Undersea knows I could be the monster, but is more likely to go for more obvious targets first. I PM Tarjak and Undersea telling them that all I got was a nightmare. This was something PMed to me the night the new monster came onboard, but I chose it so that ‘forensically’ it would be recognised as Letum’s work. Undersea didn’t appear, which scuppered me, as I was going to claim that Nokia was likely a werefish and Letum was trying to extend the game by obscuring the results. Unfortunately he didn’t get back on, so I went to Tarjak and Tarjak wanted to lynch Jimbuna, to put him in the brig and seer him later to get him out. I went along with that, but I had to get him to vote first, as I knew Jimbuna would revenge vote in return and I HAD to avoid getting a vote, in case in some bizarre twist then end game was myself and Nokia and as Nokia had no votes, I could not afford to get a vote against me. Jimbuna suicides. I discuss with Undersea Nokia’s best strategy. I learn that Nokia has now revealed to Undersea that he is the guardian (I already know this, so it’s not much of an information coup to me) but I do learn that he is guarding Tarrasque. Annoying! As my plan was to attack Tarrasque, then that would leave myself, tarjak, Undersea and Nokia and ‘the investigation’ would vote for Nokia and that would leave alone at night to pick one of them off.

So this caused a change of plan. I had to not attack anyone, and then next day, Nokia would be lynched. That would leave me with Tarrasque, TarJak and Undersea alive. In the night I could attack Tarrasque and then as Tarjak knew that Undersea could be the monster, I could claim he was, or just leave it to tarjak, as up to now, it appeard Undersea had been the one choosing the targets (even though I was withholding information to force the choices to certain people).

That nights target was to be Briggygreen or Raptor1. Of course I already knew that I couldn’t seer into the brig, so I seered Nokia, just to make sure. He was the only one left that I had not seered that I could seer. Tarjak asked me if Tarrasque was confirmed human, to which I replied yes. There was then some confusion over whether Jimbuna was actually dead or not. Undersea says that he wants to seer the people in the brig to check as many and save all we can. I PMed TarJak and Undersea the message I had gotten the previous time I had seered into the brig and I received a PM from Letum saying that Nokia was a guardian, OK good, no surprises.

Day 10 / Night 10

Tarjak suicides. Oh no! My plan is now in trouble. Undersea will vote to lynch Nokia and Nokia will, as is so predictable in these games (and a source of massive opportunities to manipulate people) revenge votes for Undersea. Well, at least now if Undersea does lose the vote, then I can tell Nokia I am the seer and then he will guard me (possibly) and then if it comes down to a vote, then he will now have more secondary votes than me if it comes down to a 1-1 vote situation. I PM Nokia and tell him I am the seer and that there was an extra monster, I outline my reasons as to why I am voting for him, over Undersea, but I omit the fact that I know that Tarjak suicided in the thread (he PMed me to let me know). Later on I announce that Tarjak PMed me to say he was dead. Nokia is sold on my reasoning and votes me leader,as did Undersea and Tarrasque and me of course. The first unanimous leader vote, hurrah! Now we’re really working together as a unified team. Nokia suicides. I opt to attack Tarrasque. I still don’t admit that I am the monster to anyone, even to Undersea, who by now is almost certain I am… but as a final challenge can I convince him I am not, even in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary? What is really amusing is that people are saying that I am getting what I deserve for being a sheep and I think they all believe that Undersea is the monster. How about that for an ending, the werefish being elected leader.