View Single Post
Old 05-28-09, 11:52 AM   #430
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

*Jimbuna looks at the 9 survivors gathered before him*

"What you have just witnessed was something that I felt was necessary for the greater good of us all. To demonstrate and prove I am human and not devoid of compassion, I have demonstrated what I have posted and not killed Raptor1. There are now 2 less to consider.

6 abstentions yesterday in my view was a totally unacceptable state of affairs....you will never make an omelette without cracking an egg.

You are all still free to vote as you feel inclined but be advised...I am confiscating those sheepskins so many of you are hiding under and will be watching how votes are cast with the deepest interest.

It is probable that not voting will only bring attention to yourself and resentment from others who see an innocent or two fall as a result.

This ship is a man of war gentlemen. If you were expecting to live like sheep you should have signed up for the Arc.

I am more than happy to accept PM's, but get off this cursed boat we will....and without any monsters....SPECTEMUR AGENDO"

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)