Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Riley View Post
Jim,
Just two things mate,
I presume I am not to open fire on any shipping whatsoever during this time?,and if that is the case,will any warships that sight us open fire?,would they be suspicious of a German UBoat sailing in the North Sea?.

Second,the current date is 1st Aug (as you will no doubt already know),5 days on patrol takes me to the 6th Aug,about 3 days return journey (thats if you still get renown for manually returning the UBoat) takes me to about the 9th,20 days in port takes me to 29th Aug.As Poland was invaded on the 1st Sept that gives me about 2-3 days to reach my next patrol before the seas become hostile.Would you agree this is correct?
Sorry for being naive here,but I need to ask all this as if I know nothing.This is far more complex now than the stock game,that I have been so used to,and rightly so.

Thanks!
You are given 1000 extra renown instead of the usual 500 for the loss of renown you will incur for firing on neutral shipping during this 'working up' period.

Your 2nd patrol will automatically commence on 24th August (don't dorget the 20 days in port setting if your using SH3 Commander).

BE ADVISED....when you fire on neutral shipping during your 1st patrol, all other nationalities being neutral will view you as an enemy for a 24 hour period.

GWX has removed all renown for travelling to and remaining in your assigned patrol grid for 24 hours. The renown for returning to base has never worked ingame, be it stock or any other version.

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote