View Single Post
Old 05-06-09, 06:23 AM   #90
Kratos
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Sadly i'm going to have to miss a few flight nights till i decide what the hell i'm going to do about this UI1.1. Like Schroeder im experiencing some wierd stuff.
ie: control panel,half the bloody text is in russian ''only when i'm online'' offline its all English and i found the power10 button to assign for bomb bay doors.

assigned keys in the control panel reverting back to default when leaving the game

still having probs with the custom skins,hence ive been using stockskins. but stock and v1.0 there fine.

also when using 1.1 some missions/campaigns are like slideshows, they should be running like butter of a knife with this current rig..2x1gig 9500gt in sli mode with 8gig of ram yet stock or v1.0 runs smooth as silk.

So it looks like im going to have to spend a bit time disabling mods one at a time till i get the game running the way i want.

[edit] also occasionaly when ai spawns damn game minimises to task bar, bit frustrating when you get it back up and your spinning out of control [edit]

Last edited by Kratos; 05-06-09 at 06:41 AM.
Kratos is offline   Reply With Quote