View Single Post
Old 03-31-09, 01:05 AM   #60
Kptlt. Neuerburg
Admiral

Downloads: 54
Uploads: 0

Yeah its true, we got murdered flying the two missions in the Biggin Hill campaign. In the first mission we got shot down by FW-190s, me thinks we should have stuck with the other spits. We might of lasted longer if the AI could have shot it up with each other first. In the second mission myself, Hunter, and Oberon flow Mossies to Calais to take out some ships and the near-by airfield. I got a ship, Oberon tryed to get a ship but missed, Hunter got some planes and a couple of hangers. Unfortunatly I belive that the explosion caused by the ship I sank woke up the flakpanzer crew cause promptly afterward me and Oberon where on the bottom of the Channel. Hunter got shot down by the airfield aa and was scattered over the French countryside and Kratos became a POW. Todays flight wasn't bad, a few of us got something(even the spitfires!!). It seemed the Oberon had some trouble with the Tempest:rotfl:. And I went KABOOM near the airfield we attacked, whoops.

Oh can we use both the Beaufighter and the fighter bomber Mossie in the next mission?