View Single Post
Old 03-13-09, 07:22 AM   #994
gdc3man
Bosun

Downloads: 335
Uploads: 2
Default Engine Telegraph Bell Sound

Hello, Guys

I am new to your Site, and I have some questions for ducimus and Kaleun...I have been playing SH4 Uboat Missions for some time with all the the great mods, you guys and other modders spend thousands of hours making,I have spent hours collecting different mods trying to make the perfect sub simulator, with a little reprogramming my self My hat comes off, for you guys and other modders alike for making a good simulator better than anyone could have ever imagined, and hours, 100s of hours of ship sinking fun....... now to my questions, when I updated Trigger Maru from 162 to 170 beta, I noticed you changed the hud configuration with captain america's hud mod for TMO_163 in doing so, I found that this wiped out the engine telegraph bell ping sound, which I am so fondly attatched too I have gotten so use to it, now that its not there, it seems incomplete......it is the last thing I want to complete my perfect sub sim experience now the fun part, I reprogrammed the menu 1024_768 INI file for scaf 1.5 v410, high res hud dials and hud mod for TMO_163 to all work togethor without breaking anything, took about 8 hours of trial and error to get everything perfectly working the only thing missing is the engine telegraph bell sound when moving the throttle......Can you tell me exactly what files I need to make it work again and from what mods I>E sound files, confige files and any menu programming if required, trigger maru 162 had this option, but I cant figure out what files it uses to make it work .........seems like alot for a bell sound.........but sound on a sub is EVERYTHING

Thanks alot for all your mods and your help !!!!
gdc3man is offline   Reply With Quote