2ndBestKiller
Seaman

Downloads: 2
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chisum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Fleck
For me the most important thing in this contest is to motivate people to make their own U-Boat movies and movies about naval warfare.
Note that in my case, the movie was not made to this occasion and it's a real hazard if I'm present in this contest lol. But you right, it's important to motivate due the incredible work means made a movie.

About the darkness I suppose that the jury can watch all movies in real format and quality it is not ?
But for us who must watch only on YouTube it's a real pity.

About the vote, I think also that "Fate Mr Fleck" is born to win and it is already in my video collection.
Not in my case at least since the hd version would be several GB big and I dindnt want to upload that. He got a 3 mbit version which means its still highly compressed but at least way better than youtube.

Regarding the effort put into my video: oh well yes, ot was qiute some work, I guess it took me about 50 hours or so ( preparations like nodding amd ideas for for camera movements etc, the dilming itself with some trial and error and of course a lot of postproduction with AE, what imo makes my video the brst looking one at least in daylight)

But its rewarding when you finallY fonish you piece of work and its something Im proud of and Im still learning. Next time I wont use nightshots .

Sry for badwritimg I used my Ipod to write this on the go hehe .
2ndBestKiller is offline   Reply With Quote