View Single Post
Old 02-17-09, 02:28 AM   #194
UnderseaLcpl
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad
One thing is for sure, Aramike did a great job throwing us off his track, and Hitman did really well hiding his Identity. I'm surprised Hitman didn't take me out earlier when I promised him control over the camp and village if I was to perish
You made Hitman your second? That's in complete noncompliance with the instructions I issued for choosing a second. Why would you make another analyzer your second? That does us no good at all

Quote:
I honestly thought Contact was a werewolf, his disappearance that first night, and Penelope's story about how is election was rigged totally threw me off I'm sorry Contact..
You are the worst Oberst, ever:rotfl:

Quote:
Early in the game, infact after i had to google what an Oberst was, I PM'd Neal and mentioned I didn't feel like an Oberst, and that I felt like I was in charge of a POW camp, ya know, like the one from Hart's War, or Stalag 17. That would explain my cockiness and ordering around, I'm really not like that
No kidding. That's why I pegged you as trustworthy from the start. I even told you who my second was, against my own regulations.

I stole this sig from Task Force
UnderseaLcpl is offline   Reply With Quote