Old 02-17-09, 02:01 AM   #189
Aramike
Ocean Warrior

Best of SUBSIM
Chairman

Downloads: 59
Uploads: 0

Quote:
I take it that Aramike did most of his maneuvers behind the scenes, then? I never got a single hint that he was a hellhound. BTW, how did you manage to convince everyone to hit Gorduz? For that matter, how did you know to target him? Must've been some first-class action on your part.
Yeah, it was pretty much all behind-the-scenes. However, I tried to not initiate contact with anyone who'd be able to organize against me. My thought was that, if I kept myself publically cryptic, the key players would come to me.

I guess I figured that behaviors were better signs of the truth than words. Thusly, I did my best to solicit behaviors (which manifest themselves as words but you know what I mean).

As for Gorduz, frankly after Undersea got involved I was kind of hoping that he would "lose" the lynch vote. Ultimately, though, I was forced to stake my reputation on it - a move which I would have to backtrack from.

The reason I chose him was simple: he was quiet enough that he wouldn't make a big stink about it. The way I originally saw it, if I could indirectly manipulate him into getting lynched and he was indeed a human, score. If he happened to turn out to be a werewolf, then - quite frankly - double score.

Think about it: I was the Hellhound. If I could just stumble upon getting ONE werewolf killed by my advice, people would have perceived me to be a Seer. Then, every night I could just claim that anyone is a Human (with good odds) and have killed with impunity.

If Gorduz was a WW, it was game over. In any case, it was win-win for me.
Aramike is offline   Reply With Quote