View Single Post
Old 02-17-09, 02:00 AM   #188
A Very Super Market
The Old Man

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Hmm... the way I think it is, it really is better to be a seer when you start these inquisitions. You didn't know about Hitman did you?

As I remember, no one except for Oberon voted for Aramike on Letum's execution day. So I decided not to make myself a target. No use anyways, it wasn't like anyone would believe me.

And I eventually did trust Chad, though it was the colonel's underling that betrayed us. I was guarding him that night. You also told me to trust Hitman, I think. Can't find the PM yet.

I suspected Aramike to be a werewolf on the night UnderseaLcpl died, but I also guessed that JCwolf was guarding him, so I decided to guard Chad instead. Better choice. Then when both of you died, I assumed that Aramike was the hellhound.

Sandycaesar, maybe you just weren't too deep into this, but the investigation had basically all the Heer personnel in it. That was where our votes came from.

And the five wolves was a definite suprise for me. That meant that even if we lynched one a day, they could still win the game.

BTW Neal, what would you have written if the wolves had won? And not the Grey Wolves

The entire German garrison of Vanviken, right here in your thread!
A Very Super Market is offline   Reply With Quote