View Single Post
Old 02-17-09, 01:09 AM   #183
SandyCaesar
Chief

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Yeah, the remaining humans were amazing, after the initial spate of wolf deaths. Then, they seemed to home in on Nisgeis without losing a single person. True, they also had two guardians, but zero losses meant that they were pretty awesome in my eyes.

My biggest problem was my own personal time constraints: 0000hrs to 1530hrs, zero computer activity. Sleep and school.

The Inquisition, as UnderseaLcpl said...that actually worried me more than the wolves, seeing that that early in the game the wolves pretty much struck at random, and if I were hit then tough luck. Between the investigatory committee and myself, we exchanged a couple of PMs that apparently ended with myself being "exonerated". I suspect my constant stream of questions in the Q&A thread generated some attention. I'd quickly made up my mind that while the investigation in whole might be a good-faith effort, the risk was very high that individual werewolves might have had it penetrated. (UnderseaLcpl's suspicions about a werewolf conspiracy I found difficult to believe; I just couldn't believe that the wolves could discover each other and then cooperate effectively that early in the game.) It was bad luck that both of the Seers were KIA in the first two days; my hope was that they would individually build their own circles of who to trust, since they were the only ones who could tell for certain. I doubt I was popular with that group, though, having all but accused both Hitman and Oberon. (50% accuracy ain't too bad...right?)

The other high point for me was when I blew up my own boat, with Neal's permission. I was hoping that the blast might injure one of the wolves, or--even better--leave the attacker with identifiable burns, which would be a death sentence once anyone notices. Oberon picked up on that (), but it seems that Hitman was killed the day after, before the thought occurred to anyone.

Beyond that, I regret not being to participate more, but it was fun for what it was worth, causing quite a bit tension for me. Well done, Subsimmers!

Vanvikan, Feb. 2009: ordinary human, KIA, night 4

HMS Thanatus, May 2009: ??? human, KIA, night 7
SandyCaesar is offline   Reply With Quote