Old 02-17-09, 01:01 AM   #181
Aramike
Ocean Warrior

Best of SUBSIM
Chairman

Downloads: 59
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Aramike was a genius. I don’t know how, but somehow he conned a guardian into protecting a player on his recommendation—then Aramike, the hell hound, took them both out! When he PMed me his choice for night 4, he said he was afraid people were on to him. I thought, hell, he’s the most dangerous guy in the game and he’s like the invisible man.
Quote:
Aramike was an obvious ****ing traitor and I had him figured from the moment Gorduz died.
Why on earth it took two more days to lynch him is utterly beyond my thought capacity. Imo, it is not wise for a werewolf to try to pass himself off as a seer in the face of an organized investigative effort.
Ah, yes ... my finest hour. Got Gorduz lynched due to my prodding then I killed Undersea and JCWolf.

And that was a very HASTILY arranged plan B.

Originally, I posted a very cryptic nothing just to see what kind of attention it would grab. Chad first responded, and he made a juicy target. My goal was to make him believe I heard rumors that he was the next target in the hopes that he'd identified a guardian and would compel attention.

Then, Undersea got involved. He made me change my stance from "hearing rumors" to "being damned sure". All of a sudden I had a problem on my hands. Upon Gorduz's death it would be known that I wasn't "seeing" anything.

Luckily, I'd be able to kill 2 of those who'd vote to lynch me right off the bat.

I had hoped to gather information on wolf suspects and guardians in my conversations, but there was nothing. I never intended to fake being a Seer, but Undersea forced my hand. I tried to blame it on him not allowing me to take a day to actually "See", and it worked for a little while.

In the end, my ultimate plan failed. I was hoping to have identified another wolf by then and coordinate our efforts. Undersea had a coordinated thing going (but not effective enough, as I was able to instantaneously divert their attention based solely on my word) and I was concerned about that. If I could have only found another wolf, I would have been able to rip that organized effort apart easily. Also, had I been more patient, I could have let the humans lynch off a few more of their own before I made my move. The risk I saw there was it would be a lot easier to be a suspect the less players there were.

Truthfully, if Undersea hadn't gotten involved, I probably would have gotten Chad + 1 that night and would have quietly begun the lynching process against Gorduz. I probably would have gotten away with it and may have been able to get Undersea + 1 the next turn. My goal was to try to kill 2 humans per night. I think it would have been easy to do so (and ultimately win the game for the wolves) had I just positively identified 1 other wolf.

Finally, I'll never know for sure but I bet I could have talked my way out of the lynching I got on Valentine's Day if I had some time away from the wife to actually try.

PS: I was totally caught off-guard by Letum surviving my attack. I had no idea what to make of that.

Last edited by Aramike; 02-17-09 at 01:11 AM.
Aramike is offline   Reply With Quote