View Single Post
Old 02-15-09, 04:22 PM   #802
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Jimbuna calls his two remaining crewmen over to his table and speaks in a low tone to ensure nobody can overhear the ensuing conversation.

"We are at a pivotal point in this terrible affair. I am going to simply ask you both a few questions and give you time to consider your responses before I come to a decision.

Nisgeis...last night you were late voting and alluded to the fact you were coerced into the decision you made. I expect you to decide earlier and announce your vote for all to see.

Pinguin...You were seen jumping out of the window shortly before the voting deadline and failed to vote at all. You state you didn't want to vote against any of your remaining crewmwn, but what you failed to do was vote for anyone shoreside either.

Were you trying not to bring attention to yourself because in so doing your failure to vote did just that.

Added to that AVSM saw a wolflike figure leave the Inn just prior to me going outside for a Rollie........a potentially damaging piece of evidence open to a quick opinion you could say.

All the evidence thus far is anecdotal and circumstantial you could say....open to opinion you might add, but opinions are like ar$eholes gentlemen....everyone has one.

I hear you Nisgeis when you say that the gang of three is reminiscent of the original ones under Chads command, but this is a position that has been cultivated primarily due to the lack of concrete evidence thus far.

last night I voted for the first time against one of my crewmen because, due to the lack of concrete evidence I was only able to consider what was on the table ie: circumstantial, anecdotal and opinionated......nothing factual.

Give me something to go on and I will gladly consider it.

Until then I have nothing more than I did last night.

What we do know is that an attack took place last night, unsuccessfully thank God, so another important and life threatening decision is expected of us tonight.

I expect answers not only from yourselves but also from the others within the hour.

You....gentlemen are dismissed until then"

Both of them left the table and Jimbuna called over to Penelope "Another bottle of schnapps liebling and one of those big fat cigars you have hidden under the counter......I'll take a rain cheque on the chocolate raisins"

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)