View Single Post
Old 02-15-09, 03:57 PM   #800
Weiss Pinguin
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 101
Uploads: 0

U-13's wachoffizier stands up suddenly, nearly spilling his glass.

"I am not willing to bet with the life of one of my crewmates as if he were a simple plaything or just another piece of change, and I am willing to bet Captain Buna over there feels the same. IF he isn't already wrapped so tightly around your fingers like some kind of rubberband."

He looks around at the few people dispersed around the inn. "I will not vote for the Leutnant, not unless any one of you brings irrefutable evidence he's the devil we're looking for. And why should I be punished for your mistake? If anything, you should be the one strapped to that post if Leutnant Nisgeis is killed by the firing squad and shown to be the human I know he is. You have been the loudest voice in this village, accusing us bootsmen of running through your village slaughtering you all like so many cows." A small smile creeps onto his face as part of his mind ponders the comparison. "But I will play along. If the Leutnant is proven to be innocent by the firing squad, you shall have to dig a grave for me as well. Then we shall see how cozy this inn is tomorrow."

Last edited by Weiss Pinguin; 02-15-09 at 04:16 PM.