View Single Post
Old 02-13-09, 06:58 PM   #722
SandyCaesar
Chief

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberon
*Oberon heads into the mayors office and searches around, tapping the floor boards.*
In his investigations, Oberon found a piece of paper labeled Do Not Read. That guaranteed that within ten minutes, it was posted on the bulletin board.

To whom it may concern:

If you're reading this, it means that I'm dead. Killed by a werewolf or by the lynch mob, most likely; in any case you know that I'm no wolf, which will hopefully get you thinking about what I have to say.

(By the way, if it was the mob that killed me, I leave my boat, the Fjordwolf, to the villagers. Under no condition are you to open the hold, or the cabinet holding my personal letters. If, on the other, it was a wolf that killed me, then the point has very likely been rendered moot.)

In any case, I had been working with the inquisitorial force, once or twice. Among them, I know that UnderseaLcpl is innocent, seeing as he was killed. I am suspicious of both Chad and Hitman, though: both are in perfect position for an infiltrator. Chad in particular had ordered particularly irrational lynching orders for the mob: in both cases, Contact's and Gorduz's deaths were strange, merely because neither had done much to attract attention. Hitman I deem a more likely suspect, mainly because earlier on he had pretended to receive a seer report. Remember Contact's death? He had purported to receive a seer report on the mayor that turned out disastrously wrong.

Of the rest, I was always suspicious of Oberon; his part earlier on and his emphasis on fuel-stealing when the only people who could've used it were NealT and me struck me as strange--especially when NealT has been fishing out of a sail-powered craft, and Oberon continued to suspect him.

That's all I can really say for now. I hope now that someone will end this nightmare for us, Germans and Norwegians alike.

SandyCaesar
Probably deceased

Vanvikan, Feb. 2009: ordinary human, KIA, night 4

HMS Thanatus, May 2009: ??? human, KIA, night 7